Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lilian de Mello

WELCOME to Women Artists of Kauai, Lilian de Mello! Lilian is an award winning photographer. After growing up in Uruguay, South America, she planted her roots on Kauai in the late 1980s. Lilian says, moving to Kauai "opened the doors for me to develop my passion for photography, knowing that it was in my path to dedicate myself fully to create beautiful, touching images to share with all people who came across them."

It is an honor and a pleasure to have you as a member of our wonderful WAKy group!

Aloha and Mahalo,
Marionette

2 comments:

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

Beautiful photo! Welcome to WAK Lilian...I'm excited to meet you...God bless! :D Dava

Schar Freeman said...

Welcome to WAK Lilian~ I have been awed with your fine photographic art for almost a decade. You continue to amaze me with your images!!

♥schar