Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fine Art Festival

Anna Skaradzinska

Anela Lauren

Elizabeth Ferris

Patrice Pendarvis

Helen Turner

Dava Shepherd's new photo pendants

A closeup of Helen Turner's work

Marionette Taboniar

Sketching by Helen Turner

Susi Strom

Susi's Hokule'a

Happy Snacks Food Wagon

Shave Ice!

Dr. Matthew Miller

Joe Taboniar

Jeff Iglesia

Watercolor in progress by Elizabeth Ferris

Marionette Taboniar and Dava Shepherd

These photos are from our Second Annual Fine Art Festival at the National Tropical Botanical Gardens in Poipu, Kauai that took place on Saturday, June 19, 2010. Thank you to all the Women Artists of Kauai who participated and to all those who came out to support the artists and the botanical gardens. MAHALO NUI LOA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Marionette!!How cool is that, I don't know how you got so clever but keep it up!!
XXOOH

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

These are gr8 photos, Marionette! I had such a wonderful day...Was gr8 getting to meet Elizabeth and Suzi and had a blast hanging out with the rest of the "WAKy" women...What a talented, kind & uplifting bunch of people we have in WAK - God bless y'all! *blows kisses* :D Dava

Deslynn said...

I am glad that I stopped by. Wonderful artwork. Yay I finally met Dava and Marionette for the first time. I wish I could have stayed longer. I look forward to the next art festival.