Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kelly Bandalos

Nalani
pastel on sanded Wallace Board

Please WELCOME... Kelly Bandalos to the Women Artists of Kauai! Kelly is a primarily a pastel artist, but she also works in oils, acrylics, air brush, and mixed media.

Kelly is a member of the Pastel Artists of Hawaii and
is currently showing at: Pastel Artists of Hawaii Annual
Membership Show: at 1132 Bishop Street Gallery,
downtown Honolulu, Oahu. May 29, 2010 - July 31, 2010

She is also a member of The Garden Island Arts
Council and Kauai Society of Artists. She has been
an active supporter of the Honolulu Academy since
moving here in 2007 from NY. In New York Kelly
was a successful commercial artist and glass carving
artist for over twenty years, with a successful
line of carved glass furniture sold to galleries and
collectors on the east coast. She belonged to many
art guilds including the prestigious Huntington
Town Art League and South Hampton Art League
and has shown on Long Island for many years till
her arrival here in Hawaii. The colors of our islands
have inspired her to dive into color.

3 comments:

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

Welcome to WAK, Kelly! I look forward to meeting you and seeing more of your lovely pastel work...God bless and Aloha...Dava

Anonymous said...

Kelly; Your artwork is beautiful! Do you know my old friend Joe Bandalos? He is also from Suffolk County. I haven't seen him since the mid 1970's. I grew up in Manhasset L.I. and have lived on Oahu since 1970. The Joe I knew would be in his early 70's by now. Aloha, Alice

kellysworld said...

Hi Alice, YES, that would be my Father in Law. I am married to his son, Joe Bandalos, Jr. Contact me directly at kellysstudio@gmail.com Thanks so much for looking at my work.